11/09/2011

PWNAGE: InventorGorilla Gets Taken to School

PWNAGE: InventorGorilla Gets Taken to School Video Clips. Duration : 21.32 Mins.


Read my webcomic: kanirabaxter.comicgenesis.com Visit the BionicDance store: www.zazzle.com Twitter: twitter.com "The A-Word" Podcast: theaword.podomatic.com I shouldn't have to be explaining this. I should HAVE to make a video about why atheists fight against religion. It SHOULD be bloody obvious...but apparently it isn't, and InventorGorilla has decided it's because we atheists actually DO believe in god. ...I shouldn't have to explain why that's wrong, EITHER. But apparently I do. I wouldn't know of this video if it were for SoretaYuki (www.youtube.com who made a response to InventorGorilla; imagine my surprise to hear MY name come up during the video! So I felt I had every reason to make a response of my own. I argue against religion because: A) Faith is stupid, belief without proof is stupid. B) Religion is used as an excuse to hate and hurt people. C) Because it is often forced upon us by rule of law. These are perfectly good, genuine reasons...but InventorGorilla doesn't seem to think so, apparently. Original video: www.youtube.com (Incidentally, what is it with people who have 'Gorilla' in their name? First Gorilla199, now this guy...what's up with that???)

Keywords: bionicdance, bionic, dance, god, deity, religion, belief, scripture, dogma, yahweh, allah, thor, zeus, christian, muslim, islam, jew, jewish, judaism, theism, theist, atheism, atheist, deism, deist, credulity, faith, evidence, reason, think, dawkins, dennett, harris, hitchens, logic, life, existence, objective, subjective, proof, prove, argument, argue, inventorgorilla, soretayuki, debate, lesbian, gay, marriage, LGBT, GLBT, pwn, epic, pwnage, own, ownage, epic pwnage, holocaust, Jim Henson, Muppets, chowderhead, chowdermonkey

No comments:

Post a Comment