I don't hate the Christian god, my atheism is unrelated to my sexual orientation, and my focus on Christianity in videos emerges from the facts that a) I was a Christian and b) Christianity is the predominant religious tradition in the United States in particular and the West in general. A response to a recent video by ChristoferL and some comments that appeared under the video. Link to the video: www.youtube.com NB: In his response to this video, ChristoferL claimed that his "ProfMTH: Champion God Hater" video was intended to be a funny video in response to my invitation to him to participate in a collaborative video about my channel reaching 10000 subscribers, even though in the description for the video he makes it clear that he just couldn't bring himself to make the sort of video I had invited him to submit. I hate YouTube drama, but I also hate someone pissing on my leg and then telling me that it's merely raining. I suggested to ChristoferL that he could demonstrate that he had made a mistake by taking down his "ProfMTH: Champion God Hater." He said the suggestion was "reasonable," but rejected it because he said he believes what he said in the "Champion God Hater" video and that taking it down would make him seem "fearful of standing up to" me. So case closed: he meant the original video all along, subsequent protestations to the contrary notwithstanding..
Tags: God, hate, anger, hatred, Jehovah, Yahweh, Trinity, Jesus, Christ, Messiah, Bible, scriptures, apologetics, theology, atheist, agnostic, challenge, debate, skeptic, theist, Christianity, Catholic, church, believer, homosexual, heterosexual, ad, hominem, fallacy, argument, merits, faith, reason, religion, experience, christoferl, ignostic, question, yt:stretch=16:9
No comments:
Post a Comment